Kasia specializes in adolescent sports rehabilitation with a strong emphasis in acrobatic athletes including gymnasts, cheerleaders and tumblers. She’s board certified in orthopedics and is a sought after presenter on the orthopedic rehab of gymnasts and other acrobatic athletes. Kasia also works with adults and was drawn to our patient-centered care model and our Old Mill location.
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
Originally from Colorado, Kasia obtained her undergraduate degree in Movement Science from the University of Winona in Minnesota, then quickly hurried back to Colorado. She then graduated from the University of Colorado in 2016 with her doctorate in physical therapy, obtaining her Orthopedic Certification Specialty in 2019. She has worked in orthopedics since graduation but has specialized in treating adolescent athletes for four years.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INTERESTS
- Sports Physical Therapy Education Day Presentation at the Sports Medicine Center of Children’s Hospital Colorado Presentation (2021)
- USAG Regional and National Conference Presentations (2018)
- Advanced Care of the Youth Athlete at the Sports Medicine Center of Children’s Hospital Colorado Presentation (2017)
Certifications and Continuing Education
- ABPTS Orthopedic Certification Specialty (2019)
- USA Gymnastics Coaching certification (2013-2015)