Cristin Reed PT DPT is a highly experienced clinician who approaches patient care with skill, compassion, humor and thoroughness. She is an excellent addition to our team, based out of our Eastside location, and should be considered for musculoskeletal problems for patients of all ages, with particular emphasis on problems of the spine, complex orthopedic problems and for patients who are otherwise failing to respond well or thrive in therapy programs elsewhere. Cristin is a great fit for our team and culture, and we are confident in the excellent care she will provide at Focus Physical Therapy.
Cristin Reed, PT DPT is a Bend native, and joined Focus Physical Therapy after returning home from many years living in the Washington, DC area. She is excited to be close to her family in Bend, and to participate in the many outdoor opportunities that Central Oregon has to offer.
Cristin brings a legacy of diverse orthopedic experience to her practice. She received her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2005, where she specialized in the treatment of the spine. She has treated a varied orthopedic patient population for 12 years. She is a hands-on, manually focused therapist with a broad toolbox of techniques to apply as needed to suit an individual patient. She is a motivated, compassionate and relatable provider of patient focused, goal-oriented care.
2002 B.S. Wellness, Nutrition, and Exercise Science George Mason University Fairfax, Virginia
2005 DPT Physical Therapy VCU, Medical College of Virginia
RELEVANT CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSEWORK
- Evidence-Based Strategies For Joint Rehabilitation
- Integrated Neuromuscular Re-Education Muscle Energy Therapy and Positional Release
- Clinical Reasoning for the Lumbopelvic Region
- Therapeutic And Rehab Applications Of Yoga • Evaluation, Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement of Runners
- Solving The Mystery Of The Pelvic Rotator Cuff and Abdominal Core Power in Lumbar and SI Function
- Integrated Neuromuscular Re-Education