Need help recovering after a crash, chronic pain or injuries? We can help.
We love playing in the snow too. That’s why we take the time to fully diagnose your injury, strength, flexibility, power, balance and posture to come up with a plan customized just for you and your needs. Our therapists have experience and advanced training in diagnosing and rehabilitating injuries and pain related to skiing and boardriding, and for competitive and elite skiers our team member Dave Cieslowski, DPT CSCS is a member of the US Ski Team’s Nordic Combined sports medicine team and has worked with some of the best nordic-combined athletes in the world.
Our skiing and board-riding services include:
- Appointments within 24-48 hours of injury (some location and scheduling flexibility may be required)
- Complete injury diagnosis and management
- Musculoskeletal assessment of strength, flexibility, power, balance and posture
- Training program development and fine-tuning including cardio, flexibility, muscle performance (including strength, power, endurance and neuromuscular control), plyometrics, core training and seasonal periodizing including dryland training recommendations
- Onsite videography and movement analysis is available
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.