Specialty individualized therapy for cancer-related problems, dizziness and other medical conditions.
When you have a serious medical condition, many areas of your life are affected. Strength, energy and participation in the things you enjoy doing can suffer. As a result, it can be hard to recover, stay healthy or even stay positive while navigating a difficult course of treatment or managing a chronic condition. We create positive changes in mobility, comfort, movement and function for individuals with a wide range of medical problems including:
- Lymphedema after cancer treatment or trauma
- Cancer- related weakness or mobility problems
- Poor Balance and Falls
- Vertigo (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo BPPV)
- Occupational Injuries – our services include pre-employment mobility and strength screenings
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pulmonary disease and Energy Disorders and associated limitations in motion, muscle performance and endurance
Whatever your goals, we provide a safe and effective environment to restore strength, mobility and comfort and to regain the confidence and ability needed to participate more in life.
Trust our specialty-area experts to help you navigate the road to getting the most physical comfort and performance out of your life.