Focus Physical Therapy’s Patient Bill of Rights
Focus Physical Therapy will protect the privacy of your health information, medical records, and any such medical and personal information from anyone other than those directly related to your medical care. Focus Physical Therapy will use your information to coordinate your treatment; to keep your treating physician(s) up to date on your status in therapy; to obtain payment for treatment; to conduct internal audits and when evaluating quality of care reviews. We also provide information when required by law. Please review the intake paperwork you were asked to complete during your registration with us. If you have any questions or special needs, please do not hesitate to talk with your therapist.
You have the right to:
- receive courteous professional service
- ask for clarification on your treatment plan and diagnosis
- review or obtain a copy of your personal health information
- request that we complete information or correct any inaccurate information in your record
- request a list of individuals we release medical information to
- request in writing that specific person(s)/agency(ies) not receive specific information
- speak to the billing specialist or owner of our company
We ask that you:
- respect others in our clinic both verbally and non-verbally
- try to keep your appointments, and to call as soon as possible if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment
- keep us aware of any changes in your condition, insurance coverage or other medical appointments
- respect the privacy of others, and maintain confidential items of interest
We will ensure your time with us is productive and enjoyable, and you are always welcome to call us with questions, to give us feedback or to pass along compliments. You are welcome to contact us at any time.
Focus Physical Therapy may change its policies at anytime without notice. The latest policy will be posted.