Things to bring to your first visit:
- Your ID
- Completed and signed forms (below)
- Current, valid insurance card or printout if you have an electronic insurance card (Please bring payment if uninsured)
- Preferred form of payment. Copays and deductibles are due at the time of service.
- Your physician’s prescription for physical therapy, if applicable. Most insurance co’s require this to process your claims.
New Patient Forms
To download a form, click on its name. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to download or print these forms, please come to your first visit 15 minutes early to complete them at the clinic.
- Patient Registration-All New Patients
- HIPAA Right of Access Form for Family Member – Do you want to share your Private Health Information with Family members or friends? You’ll need to give us permission.
- Notice of Privacy Practices – All New Patients Need To Read This. Please print a copy for your records.