Spine, sports and specialty care rehabilitation experts your patients will trust.
Our hand-selected team of physical therapists has been together for many years. We have extensive experience in multiple rehabilitation specialties. Our strengths include:
- One-on-one treatment with only licensed therapists allows for greater specificity and precision and ongoing assessment. Patients stay with the same therapist or two-person team for the duration of their care, without the use of aides or care extenders.
- Biomechanical and dynamic movement assessment including videography for accuracy and reproducibility.
- Individualized home programs and self-management instructions for better patient follow-through, including video and pictorial examples of most exercises.
- Fair charges and flexible payment options to create value and opportunity for patients – we offer a concierge level of service and rehab for a competitive price.
What We Treat
Common diagnoses treated at Focus Physical Therapy by our licensed and certified experts include:
- Low back, thoracic and neck pain
- Shoulder impingement and muscle tears, including post-surgical rehabilitation
- Mechanical pain and arthritis related pain of the lower limb including the hip, knee and foot/ankle complex.
- Biomechanical assessment and treatment of foot disorders including footwear and insole recommendations and referrals
- Balance and gait disorders rehabilitation, gait training and fall-proofing
- Mechanical and neurogenic vestibular dysfunction
- Pulmonary physical therapy to improve strength, energy and endurance and function
- Cancer-related rehab and lymphedema treatment
- Occupational and motor vehicle related injuries
- Sports injuries, especially running, cycling, swimming and skiing
- Pediatric and adolescent orthopedic, spine and sports rehabilitation
Additional Services and Modalities
In addition to the traditional physical therapy tools and techniques, our staff also offers as needed:
Instrumented Soft Tissue Mobilization – for scar tissue and tendon remodeling.
Manual Therapy Techniques and Mobilizations – including high velocity mobilizations of the spine and peripheral joints and soft tissues when appropriate.
Movement Based Rehabilitation Approaches – based on years of research, this is truly the direction of rehabilitation moving into the future – more motion, less passive modalities and treatments.
Changing the way our providers, patients and community think about rehabilitation.
Our clinic offers the best rehabilitation possible for a fair price. Please contact us to learn more about our programs and business. We appreciate your referrals and the care you show for your patients when you choose Focus Physical Therapy.