The AlterG is a great way to keep your winter workouts from going South.
Dave Cieslowski DPT gives three key workouts on the Focus PT AlterG anti-gravity treadmill so you can work on key areas to condition and strengthen, even in the toughest winter conditions.
Have you used the AlterG?
Focus Physical Therapy at Recharge is proud to offer our community a truly revolutionary tool for rehabilitation, recovery, performance and health. Developed for NASA’s astronauts, the AlterG technology allows precisely calibrated body unweighting from 100% (full, normal body weight) down to just 20% in 1% increments while maintaining your normal walking or running form, movement and mechanics. This FDA medical device provides significant benefits for:
- Athletes looking for faster rehab, recovery and performance
- Seniors seeking greater health and wellness
- Individuals of any age as part of a weight management program
- Individuals and athletes with neurological conditions, amputations or any condition that prevents walking or running without pain including arthritis
- Baby Boomers and masters athletes looking to maintain or improve performance and health in a high-intensity but low stress way
AlterG Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits
- Accelerate recovery after total joint replacement, injury, or surgery to the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Safe gait and balance training for neurological, cancer and cardiopulmonary patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for geriatric and deconditioned patients of any age
- Improve the effectiveness of weight loss and energy-boosting programs
- Perform pre and post-partem reduced impact conditioning and accelerated recovery
- Find your form, with the help of the three-camera Video Monitoring System (VMS)
AlterG Sports Performance and Training Benefits
- Minimize downtime after injury or overuse
- Maintain and improve cardiovascular fitness with less impact
- Crosstrain by reducing the load but maintaining normal movement mechanics
- Train with natural gait and avoid developing compensatory movement patterns
- Achieve higher level training sooner and accelerate return to sport and play
- Perform safe overspeed and hill training
Anyone can use the AlterG to reduce stress and improve function – let Focus Physical Therapy put this amazing tool to work for you.
The Focus Physical Therapy AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is located inside our Recharge facility, and you do not need to be a patient to use it. Access Focus Physical Therapy AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill Pricing and Scheduling to get started.
A patient says…
I originally selected your clinic because of the anti-gravity treadmill. I have since selected your clinic because of the care and positive attitude of your therapists.