Thanks so much for visiting Focus Physical Therapy! Here are a few of the sites around the web that we recommend.
Video on Low Back Pain
Why and when we may need “Movement Medicine” to develop a resilience plan for back pain, by Dr Mike Evans.
Physical Therapy information for patients by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Functional Movement Systems
Functional Movement Systems is a company with a mission to help people move better and then move often.
The McKenzie Institute
Resource for patients, therapists and physicians
The Feldenkrais Guild
Resource for patients, students and practitioners
The Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Center of the Cascades
Community orthopedic and neurosurgical resource
Community orthopedic resource
PUBMED Research Database
Extensive free source of scientific journal abstracts and articles
The following classes are available in the Central Oregon Community:
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® – Classes offered throughout the week in Bend. Ask for information at Focus Physical Therapy.
- Tai Chi – Classes offered with Paul Benton, LMT, DMD. Contact Paul at 541.771.4802 for more information.
- Aikido – Classes offered for adults and children 5 days/week at Bend Aiki Martial Arts. Call 541.317.9696 or visit www.bendaikido.com for more information.
- Pilates – Classes and studios are available in a variety of styles. Ask at Focus Physical Therapy for more information.
- Yoga – Numerous classes and studios are available in a variety of styles. Ask at Focus Physical Therapy for more information.