Originally from New Mexico, Carlee is an Oregon resident since 2011 and comes to Focus Physical Therapy’s Eastside Clinic from Eugene. She is happy to be on the sunny side of the mountains and eager to explore Bend and the variety of cultural and outdoor opportunities in the area.
Carlee completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 2002 and is in her final coursework toward her Doctorate of Science in Physical Therapy through Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. The focus of her coursework and experience is diagnosis specific treatment and manual physical therapy of orthopedic injuries. She earned her Certificate in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) from the International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine-US with a focus in spine in 2007. Carlee also has a special interest in treating musicians’ injuries. She has a background in music performance, and looks for opportunities to help musicians play without pain.
Location: Eastside Clinic
- Master of Science in Physical therapy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, 2002
- Bachelor of Music, University of Denver, Denver, CO, 1998
- Certificate of Manual Therapy (COMT), IAOM, 2007
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Assessment (FMS)
- Differential Diagnosis and Manual Therapy of Spine and Extremities
- Over 48 hours of post-professional coursework toward Doctor of Science in Physical therapy
A Patient says
Carlee and Kari's expertise. They both gave me excellent care and excellent exercises to complete at home, and I'm doing GREAT...!!!
Carlee is a great listener
She takes time and is inquisitive in pinpointing the issue. She's knowledgeable and has prescribed great exercises that are actively addressing my problems. And she's just fun to be around too. Feel lucky she's my PT.