Originally from New Mexico, Carlee is an Oregon resident since 2011 and comes to Focus Physical Therapy’s Eastside Clinic from Eugene. She is happy to be on the sunny side of the mountains and eager to explore Bend and the variety of cultural and outdoor opportunities in the area.
Carlee completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 2002 and is in her final coursework toward her Doctorate of Science in Physical Therapy through Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. The focus of her coursework and experience is diagnosis specific treatment and manual physical therapy of orthopedic injuries. She earned her Certificate in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) from the International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine-US with a focus in spine in 2007. Carlee also has a special interest in treating musicians’ injuries. She has a background in music performance, and looks for opportunities to help musicians play without pain.
Location: Eastside Clinic
- Master of Science in Physical therapy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, 2002
- Bachelor of Music, University of Denver, Denver, CO, 1998
- Certificate of Manual Therapy (COMT), IAOM, 2007
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Assessment (FMS)
- Differential Diagnosis and Manual Therapy of Spine and Extremities
- Over 48 hours of post-professional coursework toward Doctor of Science in Physical therapy
Carlee's Patient says
Carlee's attention to detail is exceptional. She's a fantastic listener, very thorough, creative with her care and, quite clearly, very good at what she does.
Carlee was just superb.
She took the time to tailor the treatment exactly to my needs, she was very skilled and knowledgeable, and she treated the underlying problem--a bunion--in a way that resulted in an outcome that a podiatrist told me could not happen (the effects of the bunion have been lessened significantly, and I have exercises that I will continue to use to keep it that way). All the staff were so nice.